Bad debt can be a major problem for SMEs. But with our bad debt protection service you can rest assured that you are covered even if your customers face financial difficulties. Bad debt protection can be added to your invoice discounting or invoice factoring facility. It ensures that you still receive payment in the event that your customer can’t pay their invoices.
• Invoices covered at 90% of net value
• Protects your invoices against customer insolvency or protracted default
• Competitive pricing allows peace of mind at reasonable costs
• Select individual customers to cover, providing total but flexible cover
• Direct access to and advice from experienced professionals
If a customer’s credit rating is good, we can recommend what cover can be provided. Should the customer fail to pay the invoice, 90% of the net value of the invoice is covered. Any undisputed invoices that aren’t paid within 120 days are paid under protracted default.
If you customer’s credit rating is poor, we might not be able to provide cover. You can decide whether the customer is one that you would wish to trade with based on the information that we provide.