Invoice discounting releases large sums of cash from your unpaid invoices, improving your cash flow. The difference between discounting and invoice factoring is that you retain the responsibility for managing credit and collections, with the facility remaining confidential.
• Up to 85% of the sales invoice value is available immediately
• Cleared funds can be in your account after you raise your invoice
• It’s confidential – your customers will never be informed of our involvement
• Combined with bad debt protection, the risk of failing customers is minimised
• Packages are tailor-made, flexible and responsive to your business needs
• Unlike business loans, discounting keeps pace with your business
• You can contact us anytime for advice, on the phone or in person
If you’re already convinced of the benefits of invoice discounting for your financial needs, get in touch with us for a tailored quote. Alternatively, continue reading to find out how the process works…
After you get in touch with us, we’ll arrange a meeting within 2 days. Based on our discussions, we’ll make an informed decision over the suitability of invoice discounting and give you an indication of the finance available. We will aim to get your facility up-and-running with 7 working days. Once you raise an invoice, you’ll receive up to 85% of the cash owed to you.
Unlike other invoice finance companies, we don’t require clients to commit to long-term relationships. As an independent provider, we can provide a flexible solution – whether it’s for 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 months or longer.
Invoice discounting is generally suitable for businesses with established sales processing systems who wish to use their own credit control processes. We work with businesses in a large array of sectors, including manufacturing firms, recruitment companies and design agencies. This means that we have the expertise to be able to offer you a bespoke product based upon the level of service your business requires.
If you are an accountant, broker or financial advisor with clients who need a flexible solution to their cash flow needs, you can follow this link to find out more information about becoming an introducer.